Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need ideas: steering stabilizer with Rock Krawler 3.5" mid arm kit

Old 07-01-2012, 03:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need ideas: steering stabilizer with Rock Krawler 3.5" mid arm kit

Looking for some ideas/advice on how to mount a steering stabilizer with a Rock Kralwer 3.5 Mid-arm kit - this kit includes
their monster tie-rod and drag link bracket etc. The issue I am facing is how to mount to the axle side
I bought the tie-rod end/kit from Rock Kralwer. But for the life of me I can't figure out the axel side. Here is what I have
now:

and

It is like I am missing a bracket or something. Open to suggestions and Ideas - I thought about a long
bolt with nut mid way or a giant stack of washers but that seems rat-trapish like to get the stabilizer over
top of the tie-rod as much as possible.
TIA
Old 07-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Glad we got to chat with you about this! If you roll that bracket back on the tie rod and suck the stabilizer to the axle bracket you may be ok! Let us know how it turns out.

RK

Quick Reply: Need ideas: steering stabilizer with Rock Krawler 3.5" mid arm kit