Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need help with turbo build- Map sensor

Old 08-05-2015, 01:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with turbo build- Map sensor

Hello all, long time reader of the forum but a first time poster. I know I am new here but I could use your guys help. I am currently building a turbo setup on m 08 JK Rubicon and cannot seem to figure out which Map sensor I need to convert this to a 2 bar map system. I did a ton of searching and no luck so far. I did find some people saying use a map sensor from a 2005 neon turbo car but the connectors are different. I picked up an autozone part number SU13100 and a SU3342. Neither of them fit. Again, the connector on the jeep is a mirror image or reverse the sensor from the turbo cars. I will attach a photo to show what I am referring to. What I need is a MAP sensor part number off of somebody's boosted 2008 jk so I can hunt down the sensor I need or an idea of what sensor will work. If there are other options like splicing in a gm 2 bar map I am willing to do that as well. Thanks for all your help!

-James
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0648.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	620503  

Quick Reply: Need help with turbo build- Map sensor