Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need help with tire selection

Old 02-15-2011, 07:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need help with tire selection

Ok, so this is my first Jeep and I am not sure on some tires. I want to get: 265/75/R15.

I dont plan on going crazy off roading all the time but i would say more highway driving than anything else. So does anyone know anything about Hankook DynaPro MT RT03? I seen them today and by looks alone, they look awesome. Anyone know if these are good tires? Treadlife?
Ive seen other people say the Falken Rocky Mountain ATSs are good too. Or should I go with the Bridgestone A/T Revo 2's?
Old 02-15-2011, 07:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by enzo319
Ok, so this is my first Jeep and I am not sure on some tires. I want to get: 265/75/R15.

I dont plan on going crazy off roading all the time but i would say more highway driving than anything else. So does anyone know anything about Hankook DynaPro MT RT03? I seen them today and by looks alone, they look awesome. Anyone know if these are good tires? Treadlife?
Ive seen other people say the Falken Rocky Mountain ATSs are good too. Or should I go with the Bridgestone A/T Revo 2's?
Take a look at the Falken wild peak A/T. From the reviews I have read so far, they are good all around tire with a 50k mile warranty. I might go to them when I go to 37s.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would recomend goodyear duratracs. some other ones I would consider are nitto terra grapplers and the falken wildpeak at

Quick Reply: Need help with tire selection