Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

NEED HELP with suspension problems

Old 04-13-2014, 05:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats, I know that you have to be happy and relieved.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AnvilX14
Congrats, I know that you have to be happy and relieved.
Absolutely!! this is my daily driver, so it was a real pain. But it's really a pleasure to drive again. All of that sloppiness & wobble is gone. Everything's nice and tight and responsive.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

👍👏 good deal! Nothing worse
Old 04-14-2014, 07:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Glad to hear that you got the DW and bump steer fixed. I have the EXACT same lift and daily driver and wheel it hard when I can. A lot of people will hate on that lift, but most don't know what they're talking about, for example the kit DOES come with bump stops and bump stops aren't going to fix death wobble. It's not some high end kit with a $10k price tag, but it'll do fine on and off road, anyone who argues is welcome to come wheel with me and i can show them otherwise.

Keep an eye on the cam bolts, I've had mine fail but that was after a weekend of HARD wheeling.
I agree the ride is a bit stiff, but that's because the valving on the shocks, I swapped mine to Fox and feels like stock again.

Quick Reply: NEED HELP with suspension problems