Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need help please!!!!

Old 11-11-2010, 02:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not trying to be a d-bag, but if you don't off road, what was the motivation for the 37's? I only ask because I am looking at wheel and tire options for my current lift specs and driving needs.

Thanks!
Old 11-11-2010, 03:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where can I buy a Tom woods DS?? And what is a pinion?? Lol I am kinda a noob at all this stuff. I appretate all you help!
And I have big tires cause IOVE to hunt and be out doors. And alot of the good places are out in rugged areas so I need to be able to get out there!
Old 11-11-2010, 03:03 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by NormalJeep
Not trying to be a d-bag, but if you don't off road, what was the motivation for the 37's?
Same motivation as running 22's or 24's on an offroad vehicle...
Old 11-11-2010, 03:08 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by JK crystal
Where can I buy a Tom woods DS?? And what is a pinion?? Lol I am kinda a noob at all this stuff.
Give more info on what you currently have, and what specific problems you are having before you run out and buy MORE crap that you may not even need. (unless you just have a ton of disposable cash laying around and really don't care what you buy...)

The pinion is the part of the axle that connects to the driveshaft.

Tom Woods is one of the premier driveshaft mfg's, type in the name in any search engine and you'll find his site. Lots of great info there, even if you go with another mfg's driveshaft.

Quick Reply: Need help please!!!!