Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need help please!!!!

Old 11-11-2010, 01:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help please!!!!

I have a 07 JK sarah. And all I done to it was put on a 4" suspension lift on it and I put on new wheels and 37" tires. Everything is else stock manufactured! Will just having these alone ruin anything on the jeep?? Cause it driving great still just getting a little bit of shaking :( anybody know what I should do to it so it doesn't mess up my jeep?? And prices please! <3 thank y'all!!
Old 11-11-2010, 01:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

DRIVE SHAFTS FROM JE REEL 1310 HD $480 EACH AND FRONT AND REAR TRACK BARS LOTS TO PICK FROM PRICES VARY ...
Old 11-11-2010, 01:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

tom woods drive shafts $449 with free shipping . adjustible control arms, adjustible track bars. and do lots of research before doing anything. and with 37 you better beef up your front axel.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:02 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Open up the Modified FAQ's and start reading...

anybody know what I should do to it so it doesn't mess up my jeep?? And prices please!
Without knowing what you have, what 'specifically' the problem is, your budget, and your goals, kinda hard to say. But, my vote is for a hemi, I'm sure it will take care of all your problems. Plan on somewhere close to $20k...
Old 11-11-2010, 02:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thank you guys!! I'll go ahead and do some research! So I really need to get front and rear drive shafts?? And control arms?? I'm not sooo crazy into off roading, mostly just for looks but I do do some little bit of off roading but nothing crazy! will it still Hurt my jeep just driving on pavment like this?? Thank y'all! <3
Old 11-11-2010, 02:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2dr or 4dr?
I know plenty of guys running 4dr on 4" lifts without swapping rear drive shaft. I've seen fronts last for a while, but seems they all eventually go out sooner or later.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:09 PM
JK Newbie

Did you do the lift install or a shop. If everything got installed ok, yeah probably Track bars and Dshaft need upgrades.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK crystal
Thank you guys!! I'll go ahead and do some research! So I really need to get front and rear drive shafts?? And control arms?? I'm not sooo crazy into off roading, mostly just for looks but I do do some little bit of off roading but nothing crazy! will it still Hurt my jeep just driving on pavment like this?? Thank y'all! <3
not for long.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yes it is a 4dr. So if my dshafts go out then I'll have to replac them and I should be good to go?? And yes I took it to a off road shop they installed and went well. And I forgot I do have a upgrade front traction bar. So all I need to get boys are front, rear dshafts and front rear control arms and rear track bar?? I don't really wanna spend too much money cause I'm not serious into off roading just what I need to get the job done lol <3
Old 11-11-2010, 02:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK crystal
Yes it is a 4dr. So if my dshafts go out then I'll have to replac them and I should be good to go?? And yes I took it to a off road shop they installed and went well. And I forgot I do have a upgrade front traction bar. So all I need to get boys are front, rear dshafts and front rear control arms and rear track bar?? I don't really wanna spend too much money cause I'm not serious into off roading just what I need to get the job done lol <3
your jeep does not have a traction bar it has a track bar. do some reading lots of it if you dont have adjustible ca you will need them. front drive shaft and adjustible track bars. if ds are still good you can save them for awhile by adjusting pinion angle. my back is stock with no troubles at all because i adjusted pinion . front was spitting grease out so replaced with a tom woods.

Quick Reply: Need help please!!!!