Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

need help with lift install

Old 06-21-2014, 04:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help with lift install

I just purchased a
1.75 Inch Suspension Lift Kit
Part # DAYKJ09137BK for my 2008 jk 2 door. Need help installing....I don't have the right tools. Live in south orange county. If anyone lives in the area and has experience installing these...let me know what you would charge. Thnx.
Old 06-21-2014, 04:43 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

I don't have the right tools.
It's a couple of coil spacers. A jack, a pair of stands, and basic tools is all you need. Go wild at harbor freight and you'll still pay a lot less than having a shop install it. If you are just leary of doing it yourself, go up to the writeups area, click the index at the top, and scroll down to the suspension section. There are plenty of good how-to's with steps and pics. Doesn't matter which ones you open, they all use basically the same steps. And if you get stuck during the install, there is generally a very fast response here.

Then again, if you just can't be bothered to do it yourself, disregard and pay.
Old 06-21-2014, 05:31 PM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cristoferj81
I just purchased a
1.75 Inch Suspension Lift Kit
Part # DAYKJ09137BK for my 2008 jk 2 door. Need help installing....I don't have the right tools. Live in south orange county. If anyone lives in the area and has experience installing these...let me know what you would charge. Thnx.
Go to The Staging Area,look under SoCal i'm sure you'll find someone

Quick Reply: need help with lift install