Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need help with choosing leveling kit.

Old 06-14-2015, 08:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres my 2015 JKUR with the Teraflex spacer leveling kit (2"/1") and Spydertrax 1.5" wheel spacers. I think it is the perfect stance with the factory tires. Planning on running this setup until the tires are wore out then upgrading lift, tires and wheels.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:18 AM
JK Newbie

Default Leveling

Thank you very much guys. I might just add the daystar .75 puck up front since I already have it and if needed later on I go with the teraflex 2/1 leveling as some say overall it is a 1.5" of boost.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:47 AM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by DiamondPlate JK
Currently running 17/58 springs with red shocks and would like to look for a leveling kit/ budget boost that would provide .25-.50 inch in the rear and 1.25-1.5 inch in the front on top of my current springs. I am aware of Teraflex's 2"/1", Rock Krawler's 1.75"/.75" budget boost, Rugged Ridge, and Quadratec Maximim Duty but feel these options would be too much for my liking. If anyone has any dimensions on the height amount they gained using these spacers lifts please provide. If I can't find one of these options of use I'll will just put my .75 Daystar spacers back into front to rid of the take. Any info will be of use to me.
To gain any sort of ride quality or performance you would want to look at a kit with coils. Our 1.5" coils may be up your alley, being triple rate coils they will offer you much more travel offered and a smoother ride on road then even the factory coils.

RK
Old 06-18-2015, 09:39 AM
JK Newbie

Default Rock Krawler

Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension
To gain any sort of ride quality or performance you would want to look at a kit with coils. Our 1.5" coils may be up your alley, being triple rate coils they will offer you much more travel offered and a smoother ride on road then even the factory coils.

RK
Thank you RK, but I just installed Rubicon takeoff springs and love them, just not looking for too much lift just a little... Do you have any specs on your 1.75 budget boost with the disconnect sway bar links that been installed and how much height they gain with this kit?

Quick Reply: Need help with choosing leveling kit.