Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need help choosing a bumper

Old 03-18-2015 | 03:26 PM
JK Newbie

Default Need help choosing a bumper

So I've narrowed it down to 3 options and can't decide which one. Which would you choose and why?

1. Top: Poison Spyder BFH with trail stinger

2. Middle: Crawler Conceptz skinny series with bar

3. Bottom: Crawler Conceptz skinny series with stinger

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3624750450.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	601970

Sorry they're all on one picture it won't let me post more than one.
Old 03-18-2015 | 03:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

I picked the warn rock crawler stubby bumper because my uncle works for warn and I get a awesome discount. It's purely preference, pick the one you like . Don't let someone build your jeep to their liking.
Old 03-18-2015 | 03:36 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jnorman831
I picked the warn rock crawler stubby bumper because my uncle works for warn and I get a awesome discount. It's purely preference, pick the one you like . Don't let someone build your jeep to their liking.
These are the 3 I prefer but can't decide and am looking for people with experience with these bumpers
Old 03-18-2015 | 03:45 PM
JK Junkie
JK-Forum Ambassador

Crawler conceptz. I have it. Wanted one that I could keep the factory fog lights. Crawler conceptz allowed me to do it. The owner was the designer at poison spyder so that should speak for itself. Built great and great quality. I have the one with the bar. And it's cheaper even with the fog lights. Now you just have to choose between the stinger and bar.
Old 03-18-2015 | 04:27 PM
Former Vendor

Poison Sypder and Crawler Concepts are pretty similar. Personally I like stingers.
Old 03-18-2015 | 05:12 PM
JK Newbie

I recently put LoD Offroad front and rear bumpers on and they are very solid and look fantastic. Highly recommend. Check out their web site.
Old 03-18-2015 | 05:41 PM
JK Junkie

I'm not a fan of how far out the poison spyder stinger sticks out. The crawler concepts stinger and the locations of the shackle tabs was better thought out than poison spyder.

Quick Reply: Need help choosing a bumper