Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need Headliners

Old 06-25-2011, 01:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Headliners

Been looking at the Hotheads, but has anyone had experience with the Boom Mat headliners that quadratec has? Are these new? There a little cheaper than the Hotheads and claim to really reduce cab noise.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rhinonemec
Been looking at the Hotheads, but has anyone had experience with the Boom Mat headliners that quadratec has? Are these new? There a little cheaper than the Hotheads and claim to really reduce cab noise.
I would like some info as well.
Old 06-25-2011, 03:13 PM
JK Freak

I made my own for $45.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeep2007
I made my own for $45.
I have gone back and forth about trying to make my own, but I'm just not that good at those types of project...the ones that take some serious meticulous attention. I've searched through all the DIY threads for headliners and I'm pretty sure mine wouldn't turn out that good, plus my wife gave me the go ahead to just buy some!

Quick Reply: Need Headliners