Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need advise on lifts

Old 01-25-2012, 07:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advise on lifts

I recently purchased my first jeep. 2007 JK 2 Door. I have been doing alot of research on lifts and have come up with what I believe is going to be my purchase. Listed are the items I looking at. I would appreciate any feed back and advice on things i may need to add to the list to avoid problems later.

TeraFlex 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit, With 9550 Shocks
Front Rock Crawler Bumper, For Off-Road, With Grille & Winch Guard, Black Mopar
Jeep Bumper Rear Included Tow Eyes Off-Road Black Mopar
Rugged Ridge 8,500 Lb Winch Off Road With Steel Cable

The Mopar bumpers are mainly because I liked the look. I am still researching the durability and overall satisfaction of others with them. Anyone with knowledge on them would be great also.

I am currently running 33 hankook all terrains that came on it. I am staying with 33s but intend on switching to a more aggresive tire in the future. This is a daily driver that I will off road 6-7 times a year with my kids nothing to harsh.
Thanks. This site has helped me make the decisions i have to this point.

Quick Reply: Need advise on lifts