Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need advice on installing lift.

Old 02-20-2013, 03:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

That's an awesome price. I just got off the phone with David at Northridge. I'm part of the over 30 gang as well but the time spent on my jeep is some of the only down time I get. If I wasn't working on the jeep, I'd still be working but enjoying it less. It's up to you man. I'm installing a 3.5" RK next weekend.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SBEII
That's an awesome price. I just got off the phone with David at Northridge. I'm part of the over 30 gang as well but the time spent on my jeep is some of the only down time I get. If I wasn't working on the jeep, I'd still be working but enjoying it less. It's up to you man. I'm installing a 3.5" RK next weekend.
I'm with you. I'm 31 and am active duty military (work from 0500 to 1800 5-6 days a week), so time with my wife and kids is at a premium. However, I use the occasional weekend under my Jeep as an opportunity to decompress from work. It is much needed and I have a great wife who is okay with it most of the time.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm in the over 40 gang and just installed my 2" OME lift including springs, shocks, bars, and arms. It was tough and slow, but I actually enjoyed doing it. Also, no injuries! :-)
Old 02-20-2013, 07:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the advice guys. Still have not decided what to do. But being northridge is such an out standing shop and I want to make sure it's done right I am going to hsve them do it. I wanted to do it myself becouse I enjoy wrenching. But the post that talked about doing own mod that could result in bad handling or dangerous situation from death wobble made me think that is the way to go.

Quick Reply: Need advice on installing lift.