Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need advice 2.5" TF coil lift with 9550 shocks

Old 04-24-2011, 06:36 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mkjeep

None of them.
I think he was asking which one would take 2nd place.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4x4fn
Just looking to get some feed back from some of you that own the 2.5" TF coil lift with the TF 9550 shocks. I own a 08 4door and the ride with this lift on the road is very stiff. It is jarring when going over bumps, its like the springs and shocks arnt doing there work. Is this normal. Should I expect a very very stiff ride from this lift. I am running 33" km2's at around 30psi, cragar soft 8 wheels with 1.5" wheel spacers. Any suggestions on how to improve the ride quality with this lift.

Thanks
Chris
Yeah, mine runs a little rough but its not too bad. I run load E tires which doesnt help the situation. Like everyone said, try lowering the psi in your tires.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bosox5

Yeah, mine runs a little rough but its not too bad. I run load E tires which doesnt help the situation. Like everyone said, try lowering the psi in your tires.
I run E rated tires also. It's great through the hoops, not as well with washboards.

Quick Reply: Need advice 2.5" TF coil lift with 9550 shocks