Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need an adjustable lift kit.

Old 03-04-2008, 05:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need an adjustable lift kit.

Here's the problem ladies and gents.

The clearance of my parking garage is exactly 6'4". I have a rubicon unlimited and I desperatly want to lift the truck for various reasons, which in short translates to my need, not just want, to get a lift on my truck.

So after many searches and not finding anything, I need to get some real responses. Is it possible to lift the truck 3" to accomodate a 35" tire, but somehow lower the truck to 6'4" just to get it into my parking garage. It won't be driven at that height for long, just to get under my building's parkng lot.

Does an airbag system exist, or is it even feasable and reliable to install on a rig that will see off road time.

I am very interested because I'm itching to lift this sucker.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ORO Releases AirRock Coil Spring Replacement System

Here is the answer to your problem. It is a bit pricy but it will do what you wanna do and still allow you to park in the parking garage. Do a search for the term AirRock as one word. Chris

Quick Reply: Need an adjustable lift kit.