Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

My wife told me to!

Old 12-13-2010, 01:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

as for the interior, you can look into maybe buying some 2011 pieces, the new interior is much nicer (depending on your likes offcoure). my suggestion for the noise level, run a 4 inch straight pipe exhaust lol this way you wont be able to hear anyone complain about the noise level.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:41 AM
JK Newbie

Ok, I couldn't really see the muffler up above all the other stuff on the Jeep at dusk. I'll try to check at lunch today when there is more sunlight. I think it's magnaflow, though.

While under there, I saw that it might be possible to re route the exhaust through the bumper. If it was blowing straight out the back of the jeep through the rear bumper, do you guys think it would make the interior noise soften up a little?
Old 12-15-2010, 06:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CAOKKIE
I would just put a muzzle on my wife.

Quick Reply: My wife told me to!