Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

My thoughts on lifts

Old 02-01-2014, 07:24 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikestoick
and again, a jku eh? Ask dirtman, they are piss poor.
So "piss poor" that he owns one?

It's someone's bed time, have your mom tuck you in then go join Pirate tomorrow morning. Take astroglide with you, you can thank us later.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karls
So "piss poor" that he owns one? It's someone's bed time, have your mom tuck you in then go join Pirate tomorrow morning. Take astroglide with you, you can thank us later.
haha idk, he said it. Beg the oracle for the answer.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

And astroglide?--- premium lubricant, you may want that for the circle jerk.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:53 PM
JK Freak

And astroglide?--- premium lubricant, you may want that for the circle jerk.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:16 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

haha ok yea you can think that. I was seriously cool being cool before tonight. Now, yes, i drank a few and dont care. Ill be deleting my acct. (lemme head you guys off, "yay for us!")
So far in this forum i have found a bunch if arguing and a select few who walk around with their chest puffed out because they think they are all knowing lords of jeeps. Cool haha. Congrats! Thats not what "the jeep thing is about" have fun jizzin on rocks and suckin dirtmans dick.
Wow Mike I never commented on your other thread (bummed out about your jeep) because it seemed to me you were just bored and needed to hang out somewhere to chat and kill time..... Especially after being dumped recently(smart girl ) I was actually surprised so many guys were responding to it. But your rude comments clearly show your immaturity and why you're single.... Bub-bye I'm sure you'll be back under a different name or something.
Old 02-02-2014, 05:16 AM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

You know what sucks is this thread is the most informative thread on the net and it has been screwed with by one jack wad. Number one reason I see people with more knowledge then the average person stop posting.
Old 02-02-2014, 05:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jadmt
You know what sucks is this thread is the most informative thread on the net and it has been screwed with by one jack wad. Number one reason I see people with more knowledge then the average person stop posting.
Like button.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:49 AM
JK Newbie

This was one of the most informative threads I have ever read on a Forum of this type. Thank you for the time and obvious effort you put into it. I hope it picks back up again.

Enjoy the day.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

I actually wish I would have read this post before I lifted my JK, I might have made a better choice. When I bought my JK I gave no thought to changing or trimming fenders, I immediately slapped on a lift kit to clear bigger tires. I bought a cheap kit and have fought road handling ever since..... I wish I would have stayed stock longer to figure out what I really wanted/needed.

Note to Mike: I actually get what you are saying(like the front bumper up for snow) but you are handling it wrong. First, If you disagree(or want to add) with someone who is as well respected as Dirtman is, you just give your opinion/facts and move on. Keep your points clean and try to back them up with facts. If you do that you will earn people's respect and they will seriously consider your points. Try to make your point clear on the first post because reposting to clearify your first point normally is followed with other posts trying to get you to lose your cool(they smell blood, they know you feel misunderstood). I've been there, sometimes I was wrong.....sometimes we were both right/wrong......sometimes I was right but no one was listening......that's life. Sarcasm will get you in trouble, it is funny when you agree but it is often twisted when you do not.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:20 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 08REDROCKX
I actually wish I would have read this post before I lifted my JK, I might have made a better choice. When I bought my JK I gave no thought to changing or trimming fenders, I immediately slapped on a lift kit to clear bigger tires. I bought a cheap kit and have fought road handling ever since..... I wish I would have stayed stock longer to figure out what I really wanted/needed.
What would you do diff today? I'm thinking of doing 2.5 lift with 34's, the AEV kit. Looks like what you did.

Quick Reply: My thoughts on lifts