Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

My Teraflex Experience...

Old 10-31-2011, 12:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Teraflex Experience...

I wanted to post this to let people know a little about how I feel about Teraflex lifts... I figured it would help those who are looking to lift their JK.

I'm running 35's on my 08 2 Door Rubi. To accomidate them, I have a 3" Teraflex long arm lift on my rig. Now, I'm not gonna sit here and promote them as the best company in the world, but I will tell you how happy I am with them.

Compared to stock, I would say my JK rides smoother with the lift. So smooth that I can leave tools on my buper and drive around town for over a half hour and not lose them.

Yup, you heard right.

The story: the other day I was taking my hard top off the jeep. After doing so, I noticed my torq set was missing along with a tape measure and adjustable wrench from some other things I was working on. I didn't think much of it. Once the top was off, my girlfriend wanted to go to the store for some things. So, with the top off and the cool weather we did so.

After being out for around an hour, I go home and pull in the garage. When I get out of the Jeep I look at the back bumper. Sitting on it are the tools I was missing. All of them. Even after going through some tight turns and good bumps in the road, they were still there!

I realize not all of the credit can go to my suspension, but I believe most of it can.

Good job Teraflex!

Quick Reply: My Teraflex Experience...