Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

My Sprintex Super Charger install thread for my Jeep JK 3,8 l..., Under $3995.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are getting ready to install our 3rd RIPP supercharger and we have had ZERO ISSUES!!! Everyone is getting excited for the sprintex supercharger that isn't even out. They had it at SEMA and it was just a mold on the motor. How can you unveil a new product that DOESN'T WORK!! Thanks for your support RIPP we will continue to use your products
Old 03-31-2012, 07:12 AM
JK Freak

The one for the JK isnt out yet, but Sprintex has been around forever..
Old 03-31-2012, 07:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sneck

really? I feel like if theres a reason to do RIPP over anything else, its the customer service. The rep is always on the forums, and every time I see a thread with an issue it winds up being fixed
I have a Ripp Supercharger and I couldn't be happier with the kit its self or the customer service. The best thing about their customer service is that they are ALWAYS on Facebook so you can simply ask a question on there.

Like Tanner said we are about to install our 3rd Ripp Supercharger.

I meat Sprintech at sema and was not impressed with the setup. Or the company for that matter.

As far as not running a Intercooler that not going to work well for you unless you live in Antarctica.

Ripp for life. Haha
Old 03-31-2012, 07:16 AM
JK Freak

They offer intercoolers too. Just sayin.. Ripp runs without intercoolers too do your comment is void..
Old 03-31-2012, 07:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Philip *AZ*
They offer intercoolers too. Just sayin.. Ripp runs without intercoolers too do your comment is void..
Ripp sells the kit with out a Intercooler so you can build your own. You need a Intercooler if you drive your Jk in temps above 46F
Old 03-31-2012, 08:42 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Philip *AZ*
We do offer a Stage 1 without an intercooler and there is a loss in power and MPG - there is no such thing as Not Needing an intercooler and gaining the same power.. unless you plan to make one dyno shot with the blower iced down. But that's not real-world. That's why when we show our video's you'll often see there will be back to back pass's with the engine heated up to operating temps. We'll often make several pass's in a row IN THE SAME TAKE to demonstrate the real-world power.

Thanks guys...
RIPPTECH
Old 03-31-2012, 05:06 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Tanner6427
We are getting ready to install our 3rd RIPP supercharger and we have had ZERO ISSUES!!! Everyone is getting excited for the sprintex supercharger that isn't even out. They had it at SEMA and it was just a mold on the motor. How can you unveil a new product that DOESN'T WORK!! Thanks for your support RIPP we will continue to use your products
I was at the sema show. it was not a mold. It was a real clean install.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

It was a case, IT DID NOT WORK!!
Old 04-01-2012, 03:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

My Sprintex Super Charger will be shipped this monday!!!!! got word saturday!:clap :
Old 04-01-2012, 06:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by pauldana
My Sprintex Super Charger will be shipped this monday!!!!! got word saturday!:clap :
Hey, so who is doing your install, and has sprintex done any installs of these yet, or are you going to be one of the first live installs? the updates on this should be good!

Quick Reply: My Sprintex Super Charger install thread for my Jeep JK 3,8 l..., Under $3995.