Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

My Sprintex Super Charger install thread for my Jeep JK 3,8 l..., Under $3995.

Old 03-29-2012, 11:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CALIJK
Subscribed. My son ("modestoperandi" on the forum) will be having the Sprintex installed after we get back from Moab. I'm sure he will weigh in with his opinions. We aren't engine guys, so he is having it installed and tuned by professionals - Road Race Motorsports in Santa Fe Springs.
Awsome!!!! I cant wait to see how it compares to the RIPP supercharger
Old 03-31-2012, 02:25 AM
JK Freak

I am very interested in this as well. I know the RIPP system has been out longer, but I turned away from them simply because of their customer service. All you have to do is read through some of their responses to people and you will be able to see.. I will wait for the Sprintex, so far it seems just as good if not better than its competitors, plus you have the option for intercoolers.. Im liking this.. The price of this sustem looks great too, its actually within my reach.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Subscribed!!!!

I want to hear it run! Nothin like the wine from a blower.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dirty Dog
I didn't know till about 4 years ago and I'm from Colorado
From Colorado and didn't know what MOAB was? I call shenanigans.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pauldana
Just got this new info today..... Rick from Boostech emailed me today the following info:
units will be ready to ship and thay will take payments April 2nd
He will be going to Moab (I have no idea what this is, other than some sort of show??) and will be running a special there of $3750 including shipping.... and he will be taking orders and shipping April 2nd...and he sent me a picture of one installed.

Something screwy about this pic
Not a 3.6 for sure

Sent from my iPhone
Old 03-31-2012, 05:29 AM
JK Newbie

sub .............................
Old 03-31-2012, 05:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Philip *AZ*
I am very interested in this as well. I know the RIPP system has been out longer, but I turned away from them simply because of their customer service. All you have to do is read through some of their responses to people and you will be able to see.. I will wait for the Sprintex, so far it seems just as good if not better than its competitors, plus you have the option for intercoolers.. Im liking this.. The price of this sustem looks great too, its actually within my reach.
really? I feel like if theres a reason to do RIPP over anything else, its the customer service. The rep is always on the forums, and every time I see a thread with an issue it winds up being fixed
Old 03-31-2012, 06:15 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sneck
really? I feel like if theres a reason to do RIPP over anything else, its the customer service. The rep is always on the forums, and every time I see a thread with an issue it winds up being fixed
That's exactly what we were thinking - we don't let anything by and no email unanswered and the phone is always picked up. We have a dedicated tech line that never goes to voice mail.

If there is something we missed please point it out... the broken search feature on this forum really makes it hard to follow RIPP threads.

Things everyone should know about proper supercharger set up... no intercooler NO NO
Old 03-31-2012, 06:28 AM
JK Freak

Im going to go ahead and wait.. Lol!
Old 03-31-2012, 06:59 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RIPPMODS

That's exactly what we were thinking - we don't let anything by and no email unanswered and the phone is always picked up. We have a dedicated tech line that never goes to voice mail.

If there is something we missed please point it out... the broken search feature on this forum really makes it hard to follow RIPP threads.

Things everyone should know about proper supercharger set up... no intercooler NO NO

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4047018251.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	297823. < jeep

Quick Reply: My Sprintex Super Charger install thread for my Jeep JK 3,8 l..., Under $3995.