Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

My Sprintex Super Charger install thread for my Jeep JK 3,8 l..., Under $3995.

Old 05-05-2012, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Isn't the ripp super chargers producing 150 hp. This is only 50 something according to the chart. Ripp is $5500 ??
Old 05-10-2012, 08:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jaybrown
Isn't the ripp super chargers producing 150 hp. This is only 50 something according to the chart. Ripp is $5500 ??
I'm telling you, you should check out Prodigy Performance. They produced a turbo kit that is bad ass. Just sayin.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Medanr
I'm telling you, you should check out Prodigy Performance. They produced a turbo kit that is bad ass. Just sayin.
Do you work for these guys? All 7 of your posts is pimping their product!
Old 05-10-2012, 09:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

my electronics came in....

Would anybody be interested in me posting the installation manuel? I have it on pdf and could upload it i think...

Last edited by pauldana; 05-10-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ski-YA-later
Nice stingray!

oh I guess that supercharger is alright as well.
Thx...love that car...i posted a pic of it once here on the forum and got flamed bad...so i took it down,,,

Originally Posted by Philip *AZ*
Kinda figured it would be a bit bigger.. Thats nice and compact, should be awesome!! Im still following this one.. Might have to do it
yea... lol...., i was expecting ..... more... in some way, just so small for 4K$...

Originally Posted by 4wheels4life
Dang. How are you holding back on installing it. I would have to put it on even without the programer
lol... got to get my hydro-boost on the vett working right first... dont want 2 cars down...but i am excited
Old 05-11-2012, 03:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mpkelley20
with regards to the turbo kit....yeah...the numbers look good from a HP perspective but I just don;t see how a turbo would benefit people that are off-roaders. I don;t race my JK and I want power where it matters and that is in low end torque. That's why hemi conversions are everyone's dream. From what I remember about turbos back in the "old days" is that they don;t rerally kick in until higher rpms which is useless for offroad unless you are maybe doing beach/and stuff. I need power for rock crawling.
Yeah.....I'd say its been awhile since you had a Turbo vehicle. I can't think of many Tow rigs.....that aren't Turbo's. The Prodigy Kit is sweet....Power all the way thru the factory Band...No Parasitic HP loss, Maint. is a snap (Way Less moving Parts than any PD Blower). Trust me...I love my PD blowers...I've done a ton of them for other builds......But my JK build is Turbo all the way!

The Sprintex is a nice Unit....I look forward to see them installed and what they can offer for Us JK'ers.
G
Old 05-11-2012, 04:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Medanr

They want 10000 for tge turbo. I called them. It has tge same performance as the ripp sc but $5000 more
Old 05-11-2012, 06:00 AM
JK Newbie

Did this ever get installed yet. Post pics
Old 05-11-2012, 06:08 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nelly
Do you work for these guys? All 7 of your posts is pimping their product!
x2 I was wondering if anyone else thought this. He makes mention of this company on other forums also
Old 05-11-2012, 08:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OutlawJK

Something screwy about this pic
Not a 3.6 for sure

Sent from my iPhone
Looks like a right hand drive. See the brake booster on the right side.

Quick Reply: My Sprintex Super Charger install thread for my Jeep JK 3,8 l..., Under $3995.