Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

my sons built me a new bumper.. you like:-)?

Old 08-16-2016, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While I want to hate it for the lack of symmetry, I love it. Top notch workmanship and design.
Old 08-16-2016, 07:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TxRdStr
While I want to hate it for the lack of symmetry, I love it. Top notch workmanship and design.
LOL...... I understand :-) ,,,, I teach art, computer generated art, but still art.... There is more than cemetery, there is balance.. and it has balance, although you see the larger single light on one side, you still focused on the center for some reason, this is because it is balanced by the large shackle and cable on the other.. and its placement... at least that is the thought:-) I am sure some may say different..

And none the less, it still does have that Black ops look I do like.... And, there is none other out there that even looks remotely like it:-) And that also makes me happy:-)

Old 08-16-2016, 08:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great work and craftsmanship.
Old 08-18-2016, 02:28 AM
JK Newbie

Congrats on a design success. Definitely a killer bumper.

I like symmetry generally speaking. I really enjoy Asymmetrical design that is symmetrically balancing the "weight" of the asymmetrical components on either side. This definitely is a fine and most importantly. Unique bumper. Way to avoid conformity.

It definitely has the tonality of a modern spec ops vehicle bump, so if that was your goal then mission accomplished.

It kind of reminds me of the classic Japanese anime mech suits with the asymmetrical faces and often one eye etc. Childhood nostalgia lol.

Anyways, yeah..
I love it!
Old 08-19-2016, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2014Wrangler
Great work and craftsmanship.
Originally Posted by BROWNING3250CAL
Congrats on a design success. Definitely a killer bumper.

I like symmetry generally speaking. I really enjoy Asymmetrical design that is symmetrically balancing the "weight" of the asymmetrical components on either side. This definitely is a fine and most importantly. Unique bumper. Way to avoid conformity.

It definitely has the tonality of a modern spec ops vehicle bump, so if that was your goal then mission accomplished.

It kind of reminds me of the classic Japanese anime mech suits with the asymmetrical faces and often one eye etc. Childhood nostalgia lol.

Anyways, yeah..
I love it!

Thank you.... its always difficult to try and be different... Danny and Chris have decided to patent the design... they have other patens, so not a new process to them... I think i will post it on a few other forums to try and get a feel of the look and desire of the design,,,, I think over all it has been positive... yea,,, kind of does look like those Japanese anemia tech... also the cartoon Monsters... remember the guys in the yellow suits:-)
Old 08-20-2016, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations!! Such great workmanship. Having something so unique, definitely makes the Jeep enthusiast in me drool. You should be super proud of the build (the bumper and new garage) 😎
Old 08-21-2016, 12:15 AM
JK Newbie

Default "outrageous"!!!

That is simply amazing. "deep pockets" by jack handy!!! Living large man. A teacher?

Last edited by BODACIOUS; 08-21-2016 at 12:27 AM.
Old 08-21-2016, 05:58 PM
JK Newbie

definitely a nice piece, kinda looks like the BMW S1000 motorcycle with the offset lights.
Old 08-22-2016, 07:29 AM
JK Newbie

Awesome Bumper
Old 08-22-2016, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mbogan
Congratulations!! Such great workmanship. Having something so unique, definitely makes the Jeep enthusiast in me drool. You should be super proud of the build (the bumper and new garage) 😎
Thank you.... most proud of my boys:-) They always make me something special...

Originally Posted by BODACIOUS
That is simply amazing. "deep pockets" by jack handy!!! Living large man. A teacher?
I am a teacher now... but did a lot before that.. including construction and privet business...

Originally Posted by JK Pleepleus
definitely a nice piece, kinda looks like the BMW S1000 motorcycle with the offset lights.
Thank you

Originally Posted by ctk1
Awesome Bumper
Thank you..

Quick Reply: my sons built me a new bumper.. you like:-)?