Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

My Plan.... Is it sound?

Old 10-01-2008, 12:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Littlejon
You can pick them up directly from Currie. I also really like the Clayton arms. They use the same joints, and have a lifetime warranty
Yep, I will probably just get the front and rear lowers from Currie (or Northridge) when the time comes. Unfortunately the control arms are quite a way down on my wish list.

If only $$ grew on trees....
Old 10-01-2008, 12:49 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ammonm
Yep, I will probably just get the front and rear lowers from Currie (or Northridge) when the time comes. Unfortunately the control arms are quite a way down on my wish list.

If only $$ grew on trees....
If you can figure out that money tree can you tell me your adress so I can come and pick some
Old 10-01-2008, 12:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Littlejon
If you can figure out that money tree can you tell me your adress so I can come and pick some
Sure! Just let me get everything on my wish list first then I'll let you come pick some.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just saw that the JK-MAS will be giving away a Currie lift kit on the 11th day. That would be PERFECT for me! It has the control arms, track bars, brake lines, coil retainer, etc....

Putting out good vibes into the universe now....
Old 10-02-2008, 07:08 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ammonm
I just saw that the JK-MAS will be giving away a Currie lift kit on the 11th day. That would be PERFECT for me! It has the control arms, track bars, brake lines, coil retainer, etc....
I'll pull for you on this. And if I happen to win I'll sell it to you for a good price since I already have mine lifted.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tgrt
I'll pull for you on this. And if I happen to win I'll sell it to you for a good price since I already have mine lifted.
Thanks!

Quick Reply: My Plan.... Is it sound?