Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

My Dog Restraint System

Old 04-22-2007, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Dog Restraint System

Just thought i would show off my new Doggie restraint system complete with Doggles! Basically a $20 dog seat belt harness from the pet store, 2 carabeaners tied at each end of a rope. One caribeaner on the dog harness and one on the Child seat restraint. Nice and easy. Ohh and my dog, Jersey, is still getting use to the Doggles. A few more go arounds with them on and he should be good with them! Ohh yes and u can also see the Mopar rear seat covers. A must when you always are carrying around a dog with muddy paws. Snuck in a few picks of Rubi too!

Old 04-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Foo
JK Enthusiast

LOL, That's great! And I'll bet he loves it as well!
Old 04-23-2007, 05:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

He loves it so much that my interior and even the paint right outside the rear windows is nice and scratched!
Old 04-23-2007, 06:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Where did you find the doggie goggles?
Old 04-24-2007, 07:28 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the info! But what is a caribeaner?
Old 04-24-2007, 07:32 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ok... neat idea... but who is the Cyborg in the rear window?

Why is your dog wearing a blue tshirt & why did you shave his right front leg?
Old 04-24-2007, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

haha....

Doggles.com for the doggles.

A Carabiner................

Old 04-25-2007, 08:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gergy9
Just thought i would show off my new Doggie restraint system complete with Doggles! Basically a $20 dog seat belt harness from the pet store, 2 carabeaners tied at each end of a rope. One caribeaner on the dog harness and one on the Child seat restraint. Nice and easy. Ohh and my dog, Jersey, is still getting use to the Doggles. A few more go arounds with them on and he should be good with them! Ohh yes and u can also see the Mopar rear seat covers. A must when you always are carrying around a dog with muddy paws. Snuck in a few picks of Rubi too!

On the one hand this compounds my sadness for having lost my old buddy :sad:

On the other hand, I applaud you for being the poster-boy for responsible dog ownership ... I get right pissed everytime I see someone driving down the road with their dog(s) circling the bed of a pickup... having once attended at the scene of a minor accident and recovered a black lab from the bottom of the hill next to the road with a broken back and the flesh ripped off his face from the tip of his nose to the top of his forehead, I have no patience for idiots who think their dog(s) are not subject to the laws of physics.

You, my friend, are the coolest JEEPer and dog owner I have met this year!
Old 04-25-2007, 09:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TwinsJeep
On the one hand this compounds my sadness for having lost my old buddy :sad:

On the other hand, I applaud you for being the poster-boy for responsible dog ownership ... I get right pissed everytime I see someone driving down the road with their dog(s) circling the bed of a pickup... having once attended at the scene of a minor accident and recovered a black lab from the bottom of the hill next to the road with a broken back and the flesh ripped off his face from the tip of his nose to the top of his forehead, I have no patience for idiots who think their dog(s) are not subject to the laws of physics.

You, my friend, are the coolest JEEPer and dog owner I have met this year!
I would like to 2nd this comment.

We are getting a dog harness and doggles for our cocker spaniel to protect him. He is my lil guy and I will do what I must to make sure he can enjoy some fun rides safely.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Where did you get the dog goggles?

Thanks,
B~

Quick Reply: My Dog Restraint System