Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

my 3 link bump stop question?

Old 06-07-2011, 08:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my 3 link bump stop question?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well this sat will be the front coil over mounting take 2! since the rock krawler mounts do not work with 12 inch coil overs, i bought the poly coil over mounts and bump stop mounts. now for my bump stop question, was wondering how many guys with a 3 link set up have had there front bump stop miss the pad and get wedged against the axle due to the 3 link moving around alot and what you did to prevent it?

widen the pad?

also looking at buggies i know alot are running pieces of plastic on top of the bump stop pads to i guess reduce wear on the bottom of the bump stop. does any one know of a company that makes somthing like that?

thanks guys!

Quick Reply: my 3 link bump stop question?