Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

MustMotoring Seat Covers

Old 06-10-2010, 03:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It looks like they may have seen this thread! LOL They are $229.99 shipped now.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Shipping Time???????????

I ordered a set back in early October and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation or any response from the multiple e-mail's I have sent. They also do not even have a telephone number which really bothers me. How long has it taken to receive your's in the past. I hope everything is right because so far there customer service or that lack there of has been a complete nightmare.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

It didn't take longer than usual for me to get my set in.. About a month I'd say which ain't bad considering things always seem to take forever to make their way into the country when shipping from U.S. to Canada. Their customer service IS garbage however as I never did receive a response for my inquiries. Good luck.

Quick Reply: MustMotoring Seat Covers