Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

MustMotoring Seat Covers

Old 06-05-2009, 03:23 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MustMotoring Seat Covers

Does anyone have any experience with these seat covers? The price on ebay seems to be great ($179. full set), and they look good, but I'm curious of the quality and fit of their product.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:31 PM
JK Newbie

They are actually coverking seat covers. You should look again. He also has them for 169.00 with free shipping.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Depends on what you want covers for. Usually I go by - You don't always get what you pay for...........but you never get what you don't pay for. Find what you want in covers then pay that amount and you'll likely be happier with your outcome.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:42 AM
Kes
JK Enthusiast

I would also like to know if anyone has experience with these covers. They are listed as:

"Ultra Custom Genuine CR Grade Neoprene Seat Covers, tailored for all models of Jeep Wrangler. "

They are $169 for BOTH the front two and rear bench. $9.99 shipping.

Anyone know what CR grade neoprene is? Sounds like a great price.

Link: .mustmotoring.com/jeep_custom_neoprene_seat_cover.html?gclid=CMP2j5H BhZ0CFShSagod4FdfbA[/url]

Last edited by mkjeep; 09-22-2009 at 07:48 AM. Reason: no non sponsor links
Old 01-04-2010, 09:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw these seat covers on Ebay. Has anyone actually bought these and can give some feedback on the quality/durability?
Old 04-16-2010, 02:31 PM
JK Freak

Anybody got some long term feedback on these yet. Website goes into alot of detail about construction process and really makes em sound good.....almost too good for the price
Old 06-03-2010, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got a set... got them from mustmotoring, had NO idea at all that they were going to be coverkings because it didn't mention it anywhere on the website which I find kinda cheezy. Had I known, I might have done some research into the coverking product. They even have the coverking label on them. Here is my take on them:

The +'s:
-The price is great, even after shipping to Canada it was totally reasonable for neoprene seat covers for the front AND back.
-They fit well.. (takes a little time to get the seams to all sit looking right but they do eventually fit snug)
- It's nice that they allow for the 60/40 fold of the rear seat including having a hole for that tug strap to go through.

The -'s:
-On install I tore one of the fronts in a relatively un-noticeable place under the front seat, but I really do think it tore a little too easy.
-I slightly busted a seam on one of the rear seat covers above a zipper when I was being REALLY careful (learning from my mistake on tearing the front). As far as the two rips go, I haven't yet contacted mustmotoring so we have yet to see how helpful their customer service is. I think it would be cheaper for me to go to a local tailor to have them repaired then it would be to pay return shipping and have to wait another three weeks for them to replace or repair the two peices that.. (in my opinion) weren't quite up to par.
-It would be nice too if the head rests covers all went on the same way. I can't see any reason to set them up to install two different ways for front and rear, and the ones in the rear are a way better looking fit then the ones on the front.

Also, I should mention.. I bought the grey thinking they would go great with my blue jeep and dark slate interior... but the grey is like no "grey" I have seen before. It is borderline light green, or looks like a really faded grey. (On the plus side, they won't fade unevenly.. haha). Seriously though, I would advise that if you are trying to match the seat covers to your jeep, don't.

Bottom line, I still have to contact their customer service to see what they suggest to resolve my dissatisfaction, so this may still turn into a positive experience.. but as of right now I am a little disappointed in what they assured me would be a quality product.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:26 PM
JK Newbie

Just received mine from MustMotoring today and put them on. Had no issues installing them as far as rips or poor quality (if you do buy them, watch their video on youtube, it shows you exactly how to install them). They look great and fit nice with some adjusting upon installation. The only knock I have on them is there were some indentations in the neoprene, most likely from the buckles pressing against it when they were shipped. However, I'm hoping over time and since they are now stretched out that they will work themselves out. Overall a great deal so far!
Old 06-09-2010, 06:11 PM
JK Newbie

How can MustMotoring give you a full set of CoverKings for ~$180?

Best I've seen is Costco.com @ $329.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:39 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by twhittington
How can MustMotoring give you a full set of CoverKings for ~$180?

Best I've seen is Costco.com @ $329.

I'm sure Mustmotoring just doesn't have as big of a mark up as Costco does. Hell, I got 2 sets of seatglovers (apparently coverkings also) for the price of one. The first set was for a 2 door and part of the fabric tore away, then they sent me a new set and said keep the original order.

Didn't answer the OP question, but I like mine which are the same: Coverkings - Seatglovers - Mustmotoring. At this price I can afford to replace them every couple of years.

Quick Reply: MustMotoring Seat Covers