Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mud Flaps & 35's?

Old 04-17-2009, 06:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love my jeep factory mud flaps.. like my paint not rock chips
Old 04-17-2009, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by swanni06
I love my jeep factory mud flaps.. like my paint not rock chips
i also have the mopar. f & b . in PA winters it's a MUST.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:04 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I may have to buy these Teraflex ones. WA law says the rear tires must be covered at least halfway. These are removable with a quick release pin... but pricey...

Old 04-17-2009, 08:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the pic "bolsak" and the info "08rubi." I guess there's only one way to find out, I'm going to order them post some pics and get some feed back from you guys to see if they look good or not. Definitely going to go with the Mopar rock rails, the space between the fender flares looks bare in my opinion, side steps don't go with my set up (I've fitted some and didn't like how they looked) thought they took away from my 35's. The rock rails should work perfect.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:41 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by orp967
Thanks for the pic "bolsak" and the info "08rubi." I guess there's only one way to find out, I'm going to order them post some pics and get some feed back from you guys to see if they look good or not. Definitely going to go with the Mopar rock rails, the space between the fender flares looks bare in my opinion, side steps don't go with my set up (I've fitted some and didn't like how they looked) thought they took away from my 35's. The rock rails should work perfect.
Anytime...

I'll be standing by for the pic's.

Quick Reply: Mud Flaps & 35's?