Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Moto Metal 961 w/-24mm offset

Old 08-15-2012, 11:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moto Metal 961 w/-24mm offset

Hey guys... Can anyone post up some pics of their Moto Metal 961's with -24mm offset.. Looking to see how much they'll stick out past the fenders.. any pics from direct front or direct back would be greatly appreciated!!! I'm looking at getting the 18x10's w/-24mm offset and just trying to get an idea with pics before i pull the trigger.. Thanks for your help guys!!
Old 08-15-2012, 04:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

So does anyone have Moto metal 961 ??
Old 08-15-2012, 05:44 PM
JK Freak

I dont havem but...damn...-24mm offset thatll be wayyy out past the fenders I have a -19 mm offset and there about a inch and a half sticking out.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:25 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jhouse93
I dont havem but...damn...-24mm offset thatll be wayyy out past the fenders I have a -19 mm offset and there about a inch and a half sticking out.
I'm about to pull the trigger on a set with -24 offset, I have been thinking that extra offset was how they make the wheel a deep lip? anywho, 24mm is LESS than an inch, so the whole caboodle, wheel/tire only are pushed out an inch from where they would be- which is tucked under nicely.... am I wrong? gotta know today, thanks... can someone with a -24 chime in please????

Quick Reply: Moto Metal 961 w/-24mm offset