Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Most popular grab handels

Old 11-22-2018, 07:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Most popular grab handels

looking for good grab handles that mount by the windshield and not off the roll bar. What’s the most popular brand that’s good? Also looking for a sub/amp combo to go under pass front seat to be connected to factory radio for a little extra bump. What’s everyone using thanks guys!
Old 11-22-2018, 08:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

My buddy had these style on his. I liked them but not the price. https://www.amazon.com/ATP-36070013R-Billet-Handles-Wrangler/dp/B075RR4281?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-ipad-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B075RR4281
I just made my own for ten dollars with paracord but they attach to the roll bar.
Old 11-22-2018, 06:04 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,936 Likes on 1,695 Posts

Those ATP's look nice. Many people like the wild boar grab bars, but i believe they interfere with the sun visor. I have the carolina metal master ones and they are nice, but pretty pricey, and not really worth the extra cost. They do come with a ram mount as well which is nice, but if you install the ram, it too negates full use of the sun visor. Without the ram installed, i can slide the visor right by with a little effort. The ATBs look like they might be better in that aspect maybe.

I honestly don't find myself using those bars much, but when i'm wheeling and i get out of the jeep while it's in a precarious situation/position, i make dang sure i use that bar to get in. grabbing the steering wheel is a terrible habit, and non-solid grab bars can't be awkward in those situations.
Old 11-25-2018, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

Those aftermarket nearby the windshield solid grab bars scare me. I get the benefit but thinking safety 1st, there's a reason they don't come as an OEM or Mopar Accessory install option. A frontal crash situation where yours or your passenger's head comes in contact with one of those solid grab bars could be devastating. Not worth the risk to me.

I know those types of accidents only happen to "the other guy" but I really don't want to end up risking being that other guy or worse yet, that other guy is a member of my family.

Last edited by Rednroll; 11-25-2018 at 11:01 AM.
Old 11-25-2018, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I really like the synergy ones. Clean and sturdy.

Quick Reply: Most popular grab handels