Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Most economical lift to fit 35s?

Old 12-26-2008, 09:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blkpearl
i put a rusty 3.25 lift, on my wifes jk and the ride is great.....if come with coils, shocks, and front and rear track bars.......$550......she is running 35s
In addition to 110 dollars shipping that lift is overpriced. 660 dollars can get you more to your door.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 08UnlimitedSahara810
Why lift it and put mud tires on it and not take it off road?
Because that is what I wanted to do. Why are there so many people who cant understand this? and Yes it has 18's and I know you prob dont like that either.

The man wanted pics of different lifts, and so I provided mine. That is what this site is for, to help others.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JKJosh
Because that is what I wanted to do. Why are there so many people who cant understand this? and Yes it has 18's and I know you prob dont like that either.

The man wanted pics of different lifts, and so I provided mine. That is what this site is for, to help others.

All show, no go. Your money to waste. Not my cup of tea but to each their own. It is a nice looking rig.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 08UnlimitedSahara810
All show, no go. Your money to waste. Not my cup of tea but to each their own. It is a nice looking rig.
Let me re-phrase off-road....It does go up and down beach, does that count?
Old 12-28-2008, 05:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JulietKilo
In addition to 110 dollars shipping that lift is overpriced. 660 dollars can get you more to your door.
While I will agree with you that the shipping on that kit is ridiculous, the lift itself, I don't think, is overpriced. When you look at all of the zombies on here that are willing to throw that much at OME shocks and springs, or the 2.5" TF spring lift, to get less lift, it's not a bad deal at all. When you consider that track bars, alone, will run you at least 300 for the set(f & r), that's only 250 for shocks and springs! That doesn't seem like a bad deal at all.

I'm curious to know what you think is more economical for the same 660.
Old 12-28-2008, 05:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

id go with the teraflex. all their lifts are underated. the 3" teraflex will be bigger than any other 3" lift out there imo and the ride is great. I worked for a 4x4 shop for a long time. we did a lot of jk's. teraflex is the most bang for your buck.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JKBully
While I will agree with you that the shipping on that kit is ridiculous, the lift itself, I don't think, is overpriced. When you look at all of the zombies on here that are willing to throw that much at OME shocks and springs, or the 2.5" TF spring lift, to get less lift, it's not a bad deal at all. When you consider that track bars, alone, will run you at least 300 for the set(f & r), that's only 250 for shocks and springs! That doesn't seem like a bad deal at all.

I'm curious to know what you think is more economical for the same 660.
I completely agree that the lift is priced right, they pad shipping to get back the money for the stuff you just mentioned. Just my opinion so take that for what its worth.

However I built my lift with front and rear trackbars, springs shocks for about 550 shipped. Then addded additional parts over time to make it perfect. Check this build out.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/multiple-manufacturer-assembled-suspension-lift-44547/

Quick Reply: Most economical lift to fit 35s?