Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Most comfortable aftermarket seats

Old 04-17-2010, 05:52 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by mmacJK
Great info!

I was looking at these as well. So some questions for those with baja rs seats

- Are they comfy both on and off road?

- Are they just a replacement install or a bit more involved?

Generally, i find the stock JK seats not bad. How much of an improvement are these over the stock ones?
honestly, i'd have to say that i like the stock seats that my rubicon came with but the seats in my X sucks. having said that, i personally like my mastercraft seats a lot more on and off road and with the additional lumbar support, would have to say they are more comfortable on long drives. off road, the fact that they hug and hold you in so well is a real bonus.
Old 04-17-2010, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ahh good info thanks WOL!
Old 04-17-2010, 07:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I find the stock Rubi seats to have zero lumbar support, very uncomfortable.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

What are the best seats for daily driving? The CORBEAU A4 Reclining Seats look really comfortable, does anyone have experience with these?
Old 04-18-2010, 07:56 AM
JK Freak

I did the same. Mastercraft. I did it this way because I needed to keep the rear seat for my 2 kids and the dogs. Rear cover is by far the best fitting I have ever seen. Drove to Moab and back. I was pleasantly surprised when 11 yr old son said, geez dad these seats are great. Normally he doesn't notice shit. Ha!
Old 04-18-2010, 08:00 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by JKDinker
Drove to Moab and back. I was pleasantly surprised when 11 yr old son said, geez dad these seats are great. Normally he doesn't notice shit. Ha!
now that's some funny shit right there!! i had been meaning to ask you about the adjustable headrests, do you like em? after seeing yours, i was kinda thinking that i should have got them too.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was also wondering about that option...

lumbar support seems an easy choice, but the headrest i dont know if it makes a difference or not?

Originally Posted by wayoflife
now that's some funny shit right there!! i had been meaning to ask you about the adjustable headrests, do you like em? after seeing yours, i was kinda thinking that i should have got them too.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

i ordered corbeau lg1 seats will post up when the come in and i install them. i sat in everyseat at 4wd and there were the most comfortable ones i found. im tempted to do the rear to, but i think my dog would never forgive me....
Old 04-18-2010, 08:42 AM
JK Freak

Eddie, I have to tell you the truth. The only reason I got the headrests was to match the rear seat. I knew I was going with the cover when I ordered the fronts. I do love the seats though. You see I wished I got the heaters for early summer mornings, for Karen. Oh well.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

What are the best seats for daily driving? The CORBEAU A4 Reclining Seats look really comfortable, does anyone have experience with these?

Quick Reply: Most comfortable aftermarket seats