Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

MORE vs LoD Rear Bumper Carrier

Old 05-13-2011, 07:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MORE vs LoD Rear Bumper Carrier

Trying to decide between these two. I'm looking at the narrow width with tire carrier that integrates to tailgate. They both seem reputable. From what I can see, MORE uses roller bearings for the carrier, which I like. I also like the textured zinc enriched powder coating option from LoD (I suppose I could get that done myself on the MORE if I really wanted to). Anyway, any opinions? Anyone actually seen both?
Old 05-14-2011, 02:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just installed the lod, with swing away tire carrier and must say it is built like a tank. Powdercoat and welds are very nice and the carrier operates smoothly with no rattles. Just my opinion, but it is well worth the wait to get one from lod. Chris is great help to, if you have install questions just give him a call.

Quick Reply: MORE vs LoD Rear Bumper Carrier