Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

mopar seat warmers

Old 06-06-2011, 05:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mopar seat warmers

Anyone install these?
h ttp://www.quadratec.com/products/14159_100.htm

Few questions,

One picture shows temp control but the parts picture doesn't show it, does the dial switch come with the kit?

Where does the dial switch mount? (under neath the cig lighter, hazard lights section appears to be the only place)

How hard is it to take the upholstery off the seats and get it back to the way it looked before you started?

I downloaded the pdf instructions, but they weren't much help
thnks,

Last edited by ksound; 06-06-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Everything you need comes with the kit right down to the temp setting controls. I have seen them mounted in the bottom of the center stack and center console behind cup holders. A pair of hog nose pliers is a must have for seat skin removal and re-skin.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Controller comes with the kit. It is a flat push button not a dial. There are 6 LEDs above to indicate High Medium or Low setting. To mount it you cut out a slot about 1/8" x 2". There is an included template. The wiring is long enough to allow you to mount it anywhere in the center from the radio down to the front of the armrest. Decide where YOU want it. FWIW mine is just below the power window switches. People have put the at the very bottom and some have put them down in front of the shifter.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:20 PM
JK Newbie

thanks
How you guys like em?

My wife was planning on buying them for my b-day, I'm kinda on the fence
Old 06-07-2011, 06:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

They were the first mod that I did to my new jeep. I love them, and would put them in again. If you live in a cold climate you'll love them, plus they let you have the top down later on into the fall. And they are a flat push button hi med lo type switch they plug into the accessory port on the 10 and under. All plug and play.

Last edited by pirate; 06-07-2011 at 06:24 PM.

Quick Reply: mopar seat warmers