Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mopar rock rails with body attachment

Old 03-26-2008, 08:56 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mopar rock rails with body attachment

Anyone know where these can be found:

They state they are the Mopar rock rails, but I haven't seen any anywhere that have the plate that attaches to the body beneath the door...
Old 03-26-2008, 09:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Check www.jeepsareus.com

Last edited by Robar; 03-27-2008 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Please do not post direct non sponsor links.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

I must be blind but I couldn't find them anywhere on that link.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry Jase...I edited my post...should be www.jeepsareus.com. The rock rails are $499.00

Please do not fix direct links that have been edited by a moderator.
Thank you.

Last edited by Robar; 03-27-2008 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Please do not post direct non sponsor links.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

here's another place you can checkout. They have them as well at a little better price! I think they look pretty good!

www. wyckoffchryslerparts.com/20jewrrora.html
Old 03-27-2008, 06:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

I agree with the original post. The ones on those two sites don't have the body plate. I think we might be looking at a third generation of the rock rails. The first being just the rails, the second having the tubes on the sides and now a third with a body attachment plate. It looks cool but I bet that plate will jack the price up significantly. The rails and the ones with tubes have gotten good reviews on this forum but for the price you can get a pair of Shrockworks or maybe even PureJeep ( I haven't checked their prices in a while). If you ever find a price, let us know.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the utmost respect for those of you that have no fear drilling into the body of a brand new vehicle.

Heck, my exhaust is already rotting through and she was brand new in august!
Old 03-27-2008, 07:37 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brian_crystal
I agree with the original post. The ones on those two sites don't have the body plate. I think we might be looking at a third generation of the rock rails. The first being just the rails, the second having the tubes on the sides and now a third with a body attachment plate. It looks cool but I bet that plate will jack the price up significantly. The rails and the ones with tubes have gotten good reviews on this forum but for the price you can get a pair of Shrockworks or maybe even PureJeep ( I haven't checked their prices in a while). If you ever find a price, let us know.
Are those body plates on that set custom?
Old 03-27-2008, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

It has the signature JEEP logo which is the same as what is in the Mopar rock bumpers. Being a copyright infringement I would say these are from Jeep. Go to the dealership and inquire. Ask about a discount. I get parts from my dealer for at least 10% off. Front Mopar bumper is over $500, then the fog light set is $100, and another $30 for the harness extension. My cost was $508 for the above.
Damn, I should have waited on my rock rails!!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 08:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would love it if they made these without the tubes.... doubt they will though.

Quick Reply: Mopar rock rails with body attachment