Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mopar Off Road Front Bumper D-Ring Replacement

Old 10-27-2010, 07:32 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mopar Off Road Front Bumper D-Ring Replacement

Hi All. Anxiously awaiting new Rubi. Ordered the first week of October 7th. I want to change out the bumper/crush cans to install D-Rings. Based on some other postings other member have had success using the purejeep bolt on option. I received them in the mail yesterday and it appears that one side of the mount has a slight offset on the pair. I apologize for the poor cell phone picture but you can see sort of what I'm talking about on the right side the top hole is more right. In short has anyone else noticed this. I hope to have everything ready to go and want to head off any potential issues.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	98423  
Old 10-27-2010, 07:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mcdona90
Hi All. Anxiously awaiting new Rubi. Ordered the first week of October 7th. I want to change out the bumper/crush cans to install D-Rings. Based on some other postings other member have had success using the purejeep bolt on option. I received them in the mail yesterday and it appears that one side of the mount has a slight offset on the pair. I apologize for the poor cell phone picture but you can see sort of what I'm talking about on the right side the top hole is more right. In short has anyone else noticed this. I hope to have everything ready to go and want to head off any potential issues.

Thanks!
hard to tell what im looking at, but Hanson/Purejeep is a site sponsor. id contact them and ask.

Quick Reply: Mopar Off Road Front Bumper D-Ring Replacement