Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

MOPAR front bumper with integrated factory light holes

Old 02-04-2010, 03:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamisadam
Hold the phone! Are you talking about this part?

Are you seriously considering paying $220 for this part? If so, I will sell you mine MUCH less!!! Make me an offer.
G'day Adam,

Yep, that's it. I have to tell you though I've had 2 quotes with freight at $170, I've just received a third quote, $35 for the freight and $35 for the part brand new.

I saw one not sell on ebay for 99 cents and realise a lot get thrown away.

I'm much happier with $70 than $220.

Many thanks for your help and offer. Dave.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:16 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by downunderdave
G'day Adam,

Yep, that's it. I have to tell you though I've had 2 quotes with freight at $170, I've just received a third quote, $35 for the freight and $35 for the part brand new.

I saw one not sell on ebay for 99 cents and realise a lot get thrown away.

I'm much happier with $70 than $220.

Many thanks for your help and offer. Dave.
ok, so, tell me what you want to pay and you can have mine. I have no clue how much it would cost to ship to you, but you can have the part for whatever you want to pay. Say $25? Just wanna help with enough motivation to actually get off my duff and send it
Old 10-17-2010, 07:03 PM
JK Newbie

Default Plastic front caps

I'm looking to buy the plastic front caps that cover up the smash cans on this Mopar bumper. I actually dont mind the way it looks without the caps in place, but I'm fearful that I will tear the hell out of someone else's rear bumper in a parallel parking situation. Does anyone have a pair they'd be willing to part with?
Old 10-18-2010, 02:28 AM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by victorgator
I'm looking to buy the plastic front caps that cover up the smash cans on this Mopar bumper. I actually dont mind the way it looks without the caps in place, but I'm fearful that I will tear the hell out of someone else's rear bumper in a parallel parking situation. Does anyone have a pair they'd be willing to part with?
X2... I ripped one off on the trail and would like to replace it. Anyone have an extra one?
Old 10-18-2010, 03:08 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Mopar Bumper is Great!

Got this bumper about a month ago and so far it is great! I had it on order for a couple weeks then when the due date got here, it kept getting pushed back. I called the Jeep 800 number and they put a case number on it and Voila! It appeared in 2 weeks. Great bumper, no issues on install. Winch is also very low and is well protected. Good luck with yours when it arrives.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cost

What is the rough price on the front bumper?
Old 10-18-2010, 04:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Denny2565
Got mine. Didn't stop there; went ahead and got the skid plate too.

Does the bumper come with the winch block off plate ?
Old 11-23-2010, 03:46 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got my Mopar winch bumper with the OEM foglight cutouts for the $500 mopar cash. The dealer parts guy lowered it to that from the $605 retail price.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:13 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by bobzinger
I received my PureJeep shackle mounts today and got them installed on the bumper. I installed some Hella 500s as well.

Were the holes already there for you lights? I really want to get this bumper over ARB because its US made, is it a solid steel bumper?
Old 12-16-2010, 05:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by matt852
Were the holes already there for you lights? I really want to get this bumper over ARB because its US made, is it a solid steel bumper?
The older version did not come with holes for the foglights but the new version is available with the cutouts. This bumper is all steel. Very solid. this is what's on my Jeep right now but I'm thinking about selling it because I want something different. It's a great bumper though, so not really in any hurry.

Quick Reply: MOPAR front bumper with integrated factory light holes