Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

MOPAR front bumper with integrated factory light holes

Old 01-10-2009, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine had some rust a day or 2 after it was installed, some paint coming off on both ends. Otherwise I love it.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:11 PM
JK Freak

where are you guys picking these up at? ive been looking to get a price check on one and cant find any sites that sell them... are they still on back order?

Do you guys recommend them? I dont know if like the not being able to have d-rings up front idea. And they seem a little less beefy than most aftermarket bumper. Its between this and a lod mid width. What do you guys think is the better idea?
Old 01-27-2009, 05:17 AM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm extremely pleased with mine so far. No scackles up front is a bummer, but honestly, just for looks since I have the stock tow hooks. I mounted my license plate over the front winch openings for now until I get a winch, so nothing looks missing. And the bull bar height is perfect. I plan on getting the mount for my Hi-Lift and put it there as soon as it comes out this winter. And at about $500, you can't beat the price IMO.

I found a dealership selling them on line for a great price. I think I'm not allowed to post the link here, so I'll just post his price list page below. If you google the words: JUST FOR JEEPS and MOPAR I think you'll find it. Or just PM me. Here's the P/N's and prices:

Available with or without Factory Fog Lamps and/or Winch Mount. Please select type above.

Fits 2007-2009 Wrangler.

Without Factory Fog Lamps & Without Winch Mount - Item # 82210341AC
Retail Price $498.00
Sale Price $448.20

Without Factory Fog Lamps & With Winch Mount - Item # 82209740AC
Retail Price $581.00
Sale Price $522.90

With Factory Fog Lamps & Without Winch Mount - Item # 82211716AB
Retail Price $510.00
Sale Price $459.00

With Factory Fog Lamps & With Winch Mount - Item # 82211715AB
Retail Price $587.00
Sale Price $528.30
Old 02-20-2009, 10:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DPJK
What dealer is selling this bumper cheaper on EBAY? I am looking at pricing on this bumper.

I just spoke with the local stealership parts desk and he said $587, and that profits were too slim to come down at all. I like the looks of this bumper, and in the $525 range I would have one on by next week.
I just bought the rear Mopar bumper and got the best price from the Dealer's parts Dept. It's where I bought my Jeep so I called them and told them the prices I was seeing online and asked what they could do, they beat it. Had it the next day. I guess any sale for a dealer at this point is a good sale even on parts.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:12 AM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

how much? and is that with or without tire carrier?
Old 02-20-2009, 10:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by adamisadam
how much? and is that with or without tire carrier?
Without the tire mount. I am only running 33" and do not plan to go any bigger.
$480.00 plus tax. The fit and finish are nice. I am heading to Rausch Creek on Saturday so we will see how it does. I will post a pic soon.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Posted this on another thread but it's good info:

Update on the Mopar Offroad rear bumper. Just installed this today and the holes for the D-Rings now take 3/4" shackles with the 7/8" pin. I pulled them off my Shrockworks front to try and the fit great.

The welded mount points are thinner than the front bumper so I will need to add some bushings so the new D-Rings do not slide around.

Also the bumper does not have the laser cut JEEP logo. I like it better! Nice and clean.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here is a shot of the rear bumper:

3/4" D-Ring fits:
Old 02-20-2009, 09:56 PM
JK Freak

I ordered the skid plate and front bumper w/fog light cutouts and winch mount from my local dealership(not stealership; you'll know why in a sec). I thought about ordering the tow bar mounts that stick out through the skid plate and using them for the D-rings, but I don't know how strong they are so I may just get the Pure Jeep shackle kit. If I decide to skip the shackle kit, I'll probably duplicolor the plastic caps so they won't look so shiny and plastiky.
When I asked about prices, they said $593 for the bumper and $246 for the skid plate. I got to thinking every time I have bought a new vehicle, the dealerships almost always throw in a 10% discount on their parts and service so I asked about a discount since I bought my jeep there. They gave me their employee discount and I got the bumper for $444 and the skid plate for $184. After tax, I got both out the door for $679.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:20 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm in...

I picked up the Mopar rear with carrier too. I like it a lot, but it's a little squeaky. So, I ordered the Daystar extended tailgate bumper thingy too. Hope it helps.

Last edited by shredX; 02-27-2009 at 01:44 PM.

Quick Reply: MOPAR front bumper with integrated factory light holes