Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mopar Big Brake Kit for Wrangler

Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM
JK Newbie
Veteran: Navy

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Mopar Big Brake Kit for Wrangler

Looking to get a big brake kit for my 2013 Wrangler Sport and would like to go with Mopar, but the website is telling me it's not compatible with my Jeep. Is this true? If so, what is a good alternative?

Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM
Super Moderator

Received 120 Likes on 109 Posts

2k is a bit steep even if it does fit. I used crown kit up front and dynatrac in the rear. Then add stainless steel lines if you don’t already have them. For under a grand you can have big brakes all around that work very well and replacement pads can be bought anywhere.
The following users liked this post:
Jay2013jk (Today)
Old Today, 12:59 AM
Super Moderator
Veteran: National Guard

Received 411 Likes on 386 Posts

Consider just the Crown Big Brake Kit for the Fronts. How big are the tires you are running/considering. What Lift? The Crown BB Kit uses Ram 1500 components, Calipers & Pads; we have run this set up for 6 yrs keeping the OEM rears with 35s.

Quick Reply: Mopar Big Brake Kit for Wrangler