Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mopar Air Induction

Old 11-21-2011, 11:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mopar Air Induction

I got a gift card from Mopar for buying my new jeep and i wanted to get the Mopar Air induction..problem is, when i had the dealership get me the part number it didnt show it was available for the 2011 model? I thought there were no engine changes until 2012?
Old 11-21-2011, 11:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seems like Chrysler didn't update alot of the part information in their system for the 2011.

When I bought my Kicker front speakers it said 2007-2010 in their computer, but the instructions in the box included pages for the 2011s
Old 11-21-2011, 11:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Noxian
Seems like Chrysler didn't update alot of the part information in their system for the 2011.

When I bought my Kicker front speakers it said 2007-2010 in their computer, but the instructions in the box included pages for the 2011s
i was thinking the same..i figured it would work since its the exact same engine and engine interior.

BTW, how are those Kicker upgrades? I was thinking of doing the same thing to my fronts and soundbar..
Old 11-21-2011, 11:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tritonman
i was thinking the same..i figured it would work since its the exact same engine and engine interior.

BTW, how are those Kicker upgrades? I was thinking of doing the same thing to my fronts and soundbar..
The fronts sound great, much better than what came with the Jeep from the factory, even more so considering when I bought my jeep one speaker was already blow, got it replaced and the replacement blew couple weeks later.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Noxian
The fronts sound great, much better than what came with the Jeep from the factory, even more so considering when I bought my jeep one speaker was already blow, got it replaced and the replacement blew couple weeks later.
Good to hear..no pun intended!

You wouldnt happen to have a part number would you?

Quick Reply: Mopar Air Induction