Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Monstaliner

Old 05-27-2012, 12:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monstaliner

Anyone line their tub with this stuff? I like the fact it's kind of softer than the other brands - not like I'm throwing stuff on it like in the back of a pickup bed. Plus I really like the army green colour and was thinking of buying a kit.

I know. I know. Line-x. But right now I need to save $$ to spend on other mods.
Old 05-27-2012, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepwave
Anyone line their tub with this stuff? I like the fact it's kind of softer than the other brands - not like I'm throwing stuff on it like in the back of a pickup bed. Plus I really like the army green colour and was thinking of buying a kit.

I know. I know. Line-x. But right now I need to save $$ to spend on other mods.
I have used their chasis saver and it is great. I've used herculiner in the past with mixed results and can't wait to use monstaliner on my JK. Eric (I believe) the owner is active on jeep forum and offers a deal for members there. I've read nothing but good things about it and I can't wait to roll my interior with it hopefully this summer. You can request sample chips of the colors you want to see in person and it also gives you an idea of the texture.

Quick Reply: Monstaliner