Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mods vs increase risk of failure

Old 01-03-2012, 09:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OverlandJKU
Play the game.. Get a set of 225's on steelies..cheap on Craigslist.. Put them on for inspection, drive home and put your tires back on....
I know a guy who will most likely slap a sticker on for me, if not I'll have to....hope not thats alot of work when it's -5 degrees out!!!
Old 01-04-2012, 05:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"35s and no lift? I have a busy doing that too but he's got no fenders. I'm running Bushwacker flat fenders. 17x8.5 w/ 4.7" back space. Think I can run 35s? What wheels are you rubbing to get 35s on? "

I'm running 315/70/17 Kelley Safari TSR's The conversion chart says that the are 34.4 x 12.8. My rims are 17x8's with 4.50 backspacing. I didnt have any rub. The closest spot was the end of the front bumper when the wheels were turned. I fixed that today by putting on an LoD shorty front bumper

Quick Reply: Mods vs increase risk of failure