Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mods to think about?

Old 09-17-2013, 12:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mods to think about?

Well ladies an gents my second thread still very noob to the jeep world. My first jeep just hit 1000 kms. So i cant drive a stock vehicle and these jeeps are endless for parts. Im 22 work a decent job but dont have the 1000's to dish out at one time. So my plan was to do little cheap mods here and there until i have everything i want. Tires, rims, lift, winch ya'll know.

So right now im in the mists of collecting for my breather tube extentions.

The thing ive wanted to do was the oem bumper into a water carrier... If you look "oakley jeep" youll find it. My moms friend works as a service manager for a rv company and i could get a water pump. Put a gasket or somehing to cover drain holes but in the "oakley jeep" video he made a whole air water braket thing on the side of his jeep and personally... I dont want to drill my body panels. Does anyone know a good spot ? Maybe a hidden spot to mount it or... Ideas? Im also putting in my cb radio and also unsure of where to mount the antenna. I could see some guys not liking the water bumper because added weight. I believe it could be fun jusy to have so ill be going to home depot to see what i can find as far as breather tubes, rear bumper gasket and a bar or sorts to mount my cb.

Quick Reply: Mods to think about?