Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mods.

Old 10-20-2011, 07:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mods.

Ok I have a few questions for all of you running the 2-1/2" coil and shocks lift from Teraflex.
My '11 2dr Sahara is going in the shop Monday to get the lift kit, wheels, tires(315/12.5/17) and gears(5.13's) done.
Is there anything else I should or need to have done to the suspension while the jeep is in the shop?
Reason why I'm asking is that I would like to cover most of the basics to prevent problems down the line with this set up.
Thanks.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PETETLR
Ok I have a few questions for all of you running the 2-1/2" coil and shocks lift from Teraflex.
My '11 2dr Sahara is going in the shop Monday to get the lift kit, wheels, tires(315/12.5/17) and gears(5.13's) done.
Is there anything else I should or need to have done to the suspension while the jeep is in the shop?
Reason why I'm asking is that I would like to cover most of the basics to prevent problems down the line with this set up.
Thanks.
What comes with the lift? TF has several kits. Mine has the front lower and rear upper adjustable control arms. Even at that, was not happy with the handling until I added an adjustable front track bar.

Quick Reply: Mods.