Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mishimoto's 2007-2011 JK Wrangler Baffled Oil Catch Can R&D

Old 09-10-2018, 08:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mishimoto
Sorry to hear that your're having issues with your catch can hoses. We are aware of a couple other customers who have had hoses in this kit collapse and we're currently testing a solution that should roll out in the near future. In the meantime, we've found that a new set of hoses will temporarily solve the issue. If you contact our customer service team, we'd be happy to send out a new set and we'll hold on to your information so that we can contact you when the updated hoses are ready.

My apologies again for the issues, please let me know if there's anything else we can do to help.

-Steve
Thanks for reaching out to me.
I cant spend more money with this thing, I’ve already dropped $195 for technically just the catch can because with the new connections, I can’t even use the threaded fittings because I bought 1/2 inch inside diameter fuel line hoses and the fittings were designed to accommodate 3/4 inch inside diameter hoses.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:58 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by carlosdmartins

Thanks for reaching out to me.
I cant spend more money with this thing, I’ve already dropped $195 for technically just the catch can because with the new connections, I can’t even use the threaded fittings because I bought 1/2 inch inside diameter fuel line hoses and the fittings were designed to accommodate 3/4 inch inside diameter hoses.
The replacement hoses and the updated hoses would be free of charge under our lifetime warranty, so just let us know if you'd like us to send new hoses. We'd just need your name, email, mailing address, and receipt from Extreme Terrain to complete the warranty process.

Thanks,
-Steve
Old 09-10-2018, 11:29 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mishimoto
The replacement hoses and the updated hoses would be free of charge under our lifetime warranty, so just let us know if you'd like us to send new hoses. We'd just need your name, email, mailing address, and receipt from Extreme Terrain to complete the warranty process.

Thanks,
-Steve
oh ok. Is there a way we can do this via PM?

Quick Reply: Mishimoto's 2007-2011 JK Wrangler Baffled Oil Catch Can R&D