Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

mirror relocation brackets

Old 12-18-2006, 09:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mirror relocation brackets

Anyone know who makes driver and passenger mirror relocation brackets for my 2007 4dr.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

yes Mopar makes them and also has an optional KC light mount as well part number is 82210556AB
Old 12-18-2006, 11:16 AM
JK Newbie

Hey Jeeperman I'd really like to see yours, any chance of pictures. Also is it for driver, and passanger sides ? I noticed Mopar is for driver side only.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'd like to see pics too, and I wonder if you are making light mounting brackets for the base of the windshield without the mirror relocation...

Tom
Bryson City, NC
Old 12-18-2006, 01:43 PM
JK Freak

funny this topic got brought up. I just picked up my brackets from the dealership today. The reason they only make it for the drivers side is cause they sit waaay back. You cant see the mirror from the passanger seat. The window blocks it. You can order the european drivers side and have two but it wouldnt do you any good. Quick 2 sec install. If anybody wants pics ill snap one real quick.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's a pic I found of the Warrior Products version. Looks pretty simple.

Old 12-18-2006, 04:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ericdewayne
funny this topic got brought up. I just picked up my brackets from the dealership today. The reason they only make it for the drivers side is cause they sit waaay back. You cant see the mirror from the passanger seat. The window blocks it. You can order the european drivers side and have two but it wouldnt do you any good. Quick 2 sec install. If anybody wants pics ill snap one real quick.
Yes, please post a pic. I'm curious as to how the door will look w/o the mirror. Is there a plastic cover for the hole, or do you dismantle the mirror & mount it vertically like the warrior product above?

I'll be watching this thread closely as it's a priority for me.

Thanks!
Old 12-18-2006, 04:30 PM
JK Jedi Master

I velcro'd a convex mirror to the windshield molding. Things are small, but I can see if there is anyone in the other lane. Cost effective too.

Old 12-19-2006, 02:51 AM
JK Freak

Ill snap a pic as soon as i get off of work. Its not so much relocating the current mirror but a whole new mirror. The mirrors on your doors stay on, and they send you a new one that bolts onto the panel on the windshield that you have to remove to fold it down. I'll get a pic of it up this afternoon. After taxes it ran me $70.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:06 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would like to see those pics.

Quick Reply: mirror relocation brackets