Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mirror Relocation Bracket Problem!

Old 12-01-2010, 05:23 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the same problem on my 2009. The drivers side popped right up and I moved to the passenger side and thought I would lift the JK off the ground before it would loosen up. I did as the others have done, I sprayed WD-40 on it and put a large rag around it and just began working it and I believe it took me 10 to 15 minutes before the things finally came loose.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the same problem pulling my mirrors off. I sprayed it with lubricating oil, then put a punch where the screw and hit it with a hammer. It still wouldn't come off though. I ended up just pulling it out. Be careful though; when it finally came out it smacked me in the face pretty good. Definitely not my most suave moment

Quick Reply: Mirror Relocation Bracket Problem!