Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mirror ID

Old 04-07-2013, 03:18 PM
JK Freak
Veteran: Air Force

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Mirror ID

Can anyone ID this mirror please?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-572920286.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	444119
Old 04-08-2013, 02:01 PM
JK Freak

Daily bump
Old 04-08-2013, 02:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did some digging with this and didn't find much, however I found a picture on google images that looked very similar but it was on a TJ. It's hard to tell in the picture you've provided as it isn't great quality (fussy when I enlarge), did you find this online or take picture locally? What I can tell is that is Smittybilt SRC tube door and they come with a mirror mount on them, so this could be any mirror that fits that bracket, most pictures of this door online have the JK factory mirror mounted in it.

Last edited by toolow262; 04-08-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:52 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by toolow262
I did some digging with this and didn't find much, however I found a picture on google images that looked very similar but it was on a TJ. It's hard to tell in the picture you've provided as it isn't great quality (fussy when I enlarge), did you find this online or take picture locally? What I can tell is that is Smittybilt SRC tube door and they come with a mirror mount on them, so this could be any mirror that fits that bracket, most pictures of this door online have the JK factory mirror mounted in it.
Thanks for the effort! I stole this pic from a "much lower quality forum". I actually blew it up myself which explains the low quality. The guy whose rig it is won't answer my PMs. So I posted this pic on three other forums besides this one. You've actually (besides me) have displayed the most effort as of yet. Much thanks! Just got rugged ridge tube doors , love em! Wanted a smaller mirror like the one in the pic. If I have to buy the oem mirrors I will, but really want something much smaller. Any ideas welcome. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: Mirror ID