Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mid Width Bumper Options

Old 05-12-2015, 01:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mid Width Bumper Options

I was in the market for a new front bumper and during my research I made a list of the different styles of bumpers that appealed to me. I based my findings on mid width, with bull bar, with fog light holes and winch ready. I searched for 2012+, but most of these should work on the 2007+. I know I didn't include ALL manufacturers, and I know we all have different tastes. I didn't include Metal Cloak, RSE, Smittybilt or modular applications - wasn't my cup of tea. (just my opinion).
Feel free to use this sheet as a starting point, then add/delete the bumpers you'd like to see on your own list.
Most of the info came from manufacturer's websites, retailer's websites or direct communication from someone at the company.
I apologize in advance for grammatical errors and pricing discrepancies based on which authorized dealer you select.
Again, this isn't the bible, just some hopefully-accurate info to assist in your decision making process.
Hope it helps!
Bumper Options.doc

Quick Reply: Mid Width Bumper Options