Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mickey thompson Baja ATZ

Old 05-07-2007, 07:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mickey thompson Baja ATZ

Anyone have any experiences with these tires, good things or bad in terms of being a daily driver with a fair bit of offroad and winter use as well? Pics would be great as well
Old 05-07-2007, 09:09 AM
JK Junkie

No experience personally, here's an unlimited with some on it. They are quite and ride well from what I understand. It's not a great pic, sorry.

Old 05-07-2007, 09:19 AM
JK Newbie

I have a 2007 Rubicon 4 door that I use in my daily Law Enforcement patrols of the desert. I have driven about 3000 miles and found that the MTZs 315/70R/17s provide great traction at 26 psi. The highway noise is almost non existent. There is a little side to side 'wobble' going down the highway at that air pressure, but 40 to 50 psi is just too much air for a good ride. I too have used BFGs for years.

The amount of traction delivered is as good or greater than my last BFGs in 31 in. on a Jeep Cherokee. I have not experienced any mud, so cannot address that issue. .................... Big Cholla

Quick Reply: Mickey thompson Baja ATZ