Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Metalcloak Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 08:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dreedjr
I'm running 3.5 game changer w/6pak shocks. Impressed as well. Ride quality is more than I was hoping for. Ordered tie rod and drag link a couple of weeks ago. Should be in any day now.
So how long have you been running the MC game changer now? Still impressed? It's a chunk of change, but everyone so far loves it.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:25 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RubiconRon

So how long have you been running the MC game changer now? Still impressed? It's a chunk of change, but everyone so far loves it.
Although not directed at me...I've had mine for six months now. Took it off road last week and it performed superbly. On road it's a great ride. No steering issues or flightiness like some kits. I don't have the 6-pack shocks just the OME and its great.

My 2 cents.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Game changer lite flex
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3353278836.jpg
Views:	755
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	471587  
Old 06-24-2013, 11:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK UNLIMITED
Damn some people on here are serious assholes who just want to argue about what they "think" they know...I guess the only thing left is to unzip and get out the tape measures but I guess then they would want to argue about where to measure from geez give it a rest...seriously I like MC stuff but I posted on here a few years back that I loved their fenders and got E-Mails from the mod saying that this was Verboten (forbidden) because they were not a supporting vendor...
All the vendor bans have been lifted since the site was sold to a larger company. Metal Cloak rocks!!!
Old 07-02-2013, 05:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well after a lot of adding and talking to other people I just ordered the Game Changer Lite...can't wait!!!
Old 07-02-2013, 06:37 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ricky47
I just put on full Metalcloak bumpers and fenders this past weekend. Amazing product! Everything fit up perfectly and quality is awesome. You def pay more coin for there stuff but you get what you pay for! I drove up to there shop to pick up my stuff and the staff is very helpful and knowledgable. I def recommend this company and product to anyone. I look forward to also picking up their game changer in the future. Hope your experience with them is as good as mine was.
Sweet looking rig!!
Old 07-02-2013, 09:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MikxHayward
Game changer lite flex
What size tires? And 2.5" or 3.5"?
Old 07-03-2013, 06:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RubiconRon

About 6 weeks now. Still rides great. Free shipping now till July 8 from Metalcloak. Thought I'd share.

2013 JKUR Billett Silver
Old 07-03-2013, 07:03 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by dreedjr

About 6 weeks now. Still rides great. Free shipping now till July 8 from Metalcloak. Thought I'd share.

2013 JKUR Billett Silver
Sweet, thanks for sharing! I am saving up... Won't have the funds in time for free shipping... :-(
Old 07-06-2013, 12:22 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Metal Cloak Lift and Currie ANTIROCK Sway Bar ?

My next mod is the Anti-Sway Bar. The Currie AntiRock is a serious candidate.
I may replace to Metal Cloak lift & shocks in the future, and wonder about the combination of MC and the AntiRock.

Does anyone have this combination? How is it on/off road ?

Quick Reply: Metalcloak Thread